Elon Musk, Tesla and White House
Digest more
Top News
Overview
Impacts
During a Friday meeting last month at Trump’s Bedminster, N.J., club, Musk complained to the president that DeJoy was resisting his cost-cutting efforts at the U.S. Postal Service, according to people...
From The Wall Street Journal
Elon Musk will leave the Department of Government Efficiency this spring, according to reports from Fox News.
From USA Today
Musk’s companies have received billions of dollars in federal government contracts over the years.
From HuffPost
Read more on News Digest
Tesla CEO Elon Musk has dominated the headlines in 2025, waging war on the federal workforce as the head of President Trump’s Department of Government Efficiency, picking fights on his social media platform X and throwing himself into the first major election since Trump took office.
Stock shares in Tesla jumped Wednesday after reports suggesting Elon Musk could leave the White House and his Department of Government Efficiency role.
Tesla's stock was rising late Wednesday morning as a published report indicated that CEO Elon Musk would be leaving his Trump administration role in the coming weeks. Politico reported that Presiden
A tree that's nearly two centuries old will be removed from the White House grounds because it's deteriorating, President Donald Trump said Sunday. According to the National Park Service website, “folklore tells us” that President Andrew Jackson brought the tree’s seeds from his home near Nashville,
The White House under President Trump has opened up this year's Easter Egg Roll to corporate sponsors that pay as much as $200,000.
The billionaire Trump advisor has nothing to say as the president’s signature economic policy wreaks havoc. His own fortune is down billions so far.
U.S. equities rose at midday as investors anticipated tomorrow's tariffs announced by the White House won't be as tough as anticipated.
The White House said Monday it has concluded its review into how a journalist was added to a Signal message group chat, as high-ranking officials discussed military strikes in Yemen, calling the case "closed.