Save the Children US President and CEO Janti Soeripto said delivering aid in Sudan remains extremely difficult, with supply ...
May 21, Khartoum — More than 50 nutrition centres in West Darfur state have suspended operations due to funding shortfalls, cutting services to approximately 200,000 vulnerable people, the United ...
Drone strikes by both Sudan's national army and the Rapid Support militia have intensified across Sudan in recent months, with some attacks killing dozens of civilians at a time. A medical source at ...
North Darfur Gov. Osman Yusuf Kibir said earlier this month a group calling themselves the Eagles of Bashir had released the hostages. He said the group members gave authorities t ...
Five million children across Sudan's Darfur region are facing extreme deprivation, the United Nations children's agency said ...
A Sudanese girl receives an oral cholera vaccine during a 10-day vaccination campaign conducted by health ministry workers in Khartoum, Sudan, Aug. 13. When it comes to staying informed in Minnesota, ...
Sudanese paramilitary forces recorded themselves killing civilians while conquering the city of al-Fashir – as their ...
After a more than 500-day siege, the Rapid Support Forces (RSF) — the paramilitary group at war with Sudan's army — have taken control of el-Fasher, and by extension, the entire region of Darfur. The ...
This is read by an automated voice. Please report any issues or inconsistencies here. At least 53 people, including 14 children and 15 women, were killed in a Sudanese paramilitary drone attack on a ...